Friday, December 24, 2010

Progress

We have moved in to our new house on post. I'm liking it more and more each day. We got our household goods 3 days ago! It's starting to look like a home now. There are still tons and tons of boxes everywhere! We painted Korbin's room grey and we are decorating it like a garage with a car bed! I found a dresser at a thrift store and painted it black and red to look like a craftsman tool chest. We painted Kylie's room hot pink and we are using black furniture. I found a nightstand at the thrift store, painted it black and painted zebra stripes on the fronts of the drawers.

We got our van yesterday! As soon as we brought it home, Aaron started winterizing it while I unloaded boxes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it will all look fabulous! You are so creative and talented when it comes to that stuff! Can't wait to see pictures and "steal" some ideas. We are planning to put the boys together and redo their room in the near future!

    ReplyDelete