Sunday, December 5, 2010

No power

This morning, I woke up at 6:00 to no power in our hotel. It came back on and went back off several times, causing the kids' sound machine to go from the waterfall sound to the Rainforest. This woke the kids up, hearing the birds chirping very loudly. I ran in there to turn it off and, stretching, Kylie says (eyes still closed), why are we in a Rainforest???

The power stayed off for 3 1/2 hours, coming on as we were walking out the door for church. I took a candlelit shower, letting my hair dry naturally, and did my makeup to the light of Aaron's phone. Kylies light bright did the rest of the lighting of the room. :-)

We visited a church this morning, University Baptist Church. We will continue to search for the church God has for our family.



And here it is 4:30 and the power is still going on and off. I wonder what's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment