Saturday, December 11, 2010

Friday and Saturday




Friday, we went to the gym on post for the Christmas tree lighting. It was fun, the kids loved doing all the free activities!





....................................


Saturday, we went to North Pole for the Christmas in Ice Park. Oh my gosh, it was so fun, but SO COLD! I thought we were dressed warm enough, but nope, we weren't. But that didn't stop us from having fun! The slides were awesome! We went so fast! I'm loving all these free activities around here! There were a ton of really cool ice sculptures, it's amazing how detailed everything was.






...........................................


Our household goods arrived here yesterday!!! That's so exciting, but too bad they have to sit in storage until we get a house... I'm really excited about our decision to live on post. We visited a guy who works with Aaron, who lives down the street from the house they are putting us in. Man, they are really nice! And big! Heated garage and heated floors, too! That's a plus! And the utilities are all included! Can't beat it! Maybe it'll be ready before Christmas!!!!!! Fingers crossed!

Aaron and I took the kids to Fred Meyer so we could Christmas shop for the kids and they could play for the free hour of childcare in the store! Man, I love that! I noticed that the prices there are not so cheap, we ended up not getting much.

1 comment:

  1. I just figured out I can comment on the blog. Cute pictures of ice skating and craft making. The ice sculptures are cool. It was good to see all of you on SKYPE tonight! Love you, Mom.

    ReplyDelete